Here are the first things to try if you receive the 'Hmmm... Something went wrong' error.
Firefox - The error "secure connection failed" SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT appears when connecting to Power Apps
If the error message "Secure Connection Failed, Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT" appears when attempting to use Power Apps with Firefox, here's how to diagnose and to fix the error.
It's useful to understand that the server infrastructure that Power Apps relies upon supports HTTP/2. Devices that fail to connect via HTTP/2 will perform more slowly. This post examines this behaviour in more detail.
When we encounter a bug or unexpected behaviour in Power Apps, here's where to look if we want to find out if Microsoft are aware of the problem.
When an app stops working, we can use the 'app checker' to review the errors. To demonstrate how this works, this post describes the errors that can occur when template apps become outdated, and walks through the process of troubleshooting how to fix an app with this tool.
On some rare occasions, we may encounter an error page that contains the message "sorry, there's been a disconnect". This post highlights possible causes of this error, and how to fix it.
In situations where users can't login through the mobile or Windows apps, the most likely fix for the problem is to reset the Power Apps player. This post shows where we can find this setting.
- Dataverse - What are the benefits, and how to create formula columns
- Example - How to build hard-coded/data driven menus
- Forms - How to set the value of a field to todays date for new records only
- Flow - How to delete 'Ask in PowerApps' parameters in Flow
- Screens - How to copy screens between apps
- Dates - How to display minutes as hours/minutes, and days/hours/minutes
- Updates - How to find the dates and details of upcoming Power Apps feature releases and updates
- Apps - How to create an app from a hand drawn image
- What cost savings can corporate organisations achieve with Power Apps and the Power Platform?
- Microsoft Build 2022 highlights
- Certifications - Free Microsoft exam vouchers May 2022
- Apps - What happens to canvas apps when the owner/employee leaves an organisation?
- Dataverse - How to sort the available choice items from a choice column
- Media - How to enable users to create and save screen shots from a canvas app
- What is "Low Code 3.0"?
- Media - How to save the media files from an existing canvas app
- Dataverse - How to connect to SQL Server in Model Driven/Portal apps through virtual tables
- Controls - How to add a clickable image / image button