It's useful to understand that the server infrastructure that Power Apps relies upon supports HTTP/2. Devices that fail to connect via HTTP/2 will perform more slowly. This post examines this behaviour in more detail.
When we encounter a bug or unexpected behaviour in Power Apps, here's where to look if we want to find out if Microsoft are aware of the problem.
When an app stops working, we can use the 'app checker' to review the errors. To demonstrate how this works, this post describes the errors that can occur when template apps become outdated, and walks through the process of troubleshooting how to fix an app with this tool.
On some rare occasions, we may encounter an error page that contains the message "sorry, there's been a disconnect". This post highlights possible causes of this error, and how to fix it.
In situations where users can't login through the mobile or Windows apps, the most likely fix for the problem is to reset the Power Apps player. This post shows where we can find this setting.
- Formula - Transposing/converting rows to columns- an almost impossible task?
- Charts - How to create donut charts
- Settings - The easiest way to find environment id and other settings
- Admin - How to quarantine or block all users from running a specific app
- Learning - Learn Power Apps through the free Microsoft Virtual Training Day events (and receive a free exam)
- Formula - How to round times to the nearest x minutes
- Formulas - Review of how to write formulas using natural language
- Licensing - Microsoft 365 licensing price set to increase in March 2022
- SharePoint - Filtering lists by User() is now delegable
- Dates - How to get the start date from week number
- Data - How to remove/delete a field from a record
- Numbers - 10 examples of how to round numbers
- Dates - How to check if a year is a leap year
- Dates - How to get the week number for a given date
- Dates - How to get the nth weekday for a month
- Dates - How to get the last weekday for a month
- Forms - How to calculate values (eg sums and products) and store the results in SharePoint or other datasource
- Sums - How to calculate 'year to date' or running totals