Error - Troubleshooting the 'hmmm something went wrong' error
Here are the first things to try if you receive the 'Hmmm... Something went wrong' error.
Firefox - The error "secure connection failed" SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT appears when connecting to Power Apps
If the error message "Secure Connection Failed, Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT" appears when attempting to use Power Apps with Firefox, here's how to diagnose and to fix the error.
Performance - Are network settings slowing down Power Apps?
It's useful to understand that the server infrastructure that Power Apps relies upon supports HTTP/2. Devices that fail to connect via HTTP/2 will perform more slowly. This post examines this behaviour in more detail.
Troubleshooting - Where can I find a list of all known Power Apps issues?
When we encounter a bug or unexpected behaviour in Power Apps, here's where to look if we want to find out if Microsoft are aware of the problem.
Troubleshooting - How to use the 'app checker' to fix a broken 'service desk' template app
When an app stops working, we can use the 'app checker' to review the errors. To demonstrate how this works, this post describes the errors that can occur when template apps become outdated, and walks through the process of troubleshooting how to fix an app with this tool.
What to do when we see the error - "Sorry, there's been a disconnect"
On some rare occasions, we may encounter an error page that contains the message "sorry, there's been a disconnect". This post highlights possible causes of this error, and how to fix it.
Troubleshooting - What to do when mobile app users can't login?
In situations where users can't login through the mobile or Windows apps, the most likely fix for the problem is to reset the Power Apps player. This post shows where we can find this setting.
- Formula - How to get the dates for the current week
- What AI features are coming to Power Apps 2023?
- Formula Editor - Why should you enable the new formula bar? Old vs New compared.
- Text - How to split input strings by carriage return followed by the colon character
- Certifications - How to renew Miorcosoft certifications for 12 months
- Formula - How to display a count of grouped non-blank and blank rows
- What's new in the updated Maker Portal navigation menu? A comparison of Old vs New
- User Group - UK Reading Dynamics365 and Power Platform User Group Meetup Dates 2023
- Controls - How to set height of nested galleries dynmically
- 2023 Release Wave 1 - The 5 best new features planned for Power Apps 2023
- Power App Makers can now create up to 3 Developer Environments per user!
- Save the Date - Powerful Devs Conference February 15 2023
- First UK Reading Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group meeting
- Dataverse - How to create Entity Relationship diagrams
- Data - How to group data in a gallery and calculate sums
- Dataverse - How you can more quickly bulk update data using the SQL language
- Dataverse - How to fix the bug in the 'Business Rules' editor that prevents numeric values from saving
- Training - List of Virtual Training Day Events in January and February 2023
Author, software developer,
Power Platform specialist