Category: Screen Design
On rare occasions, screens can come corrupt. On these occasions, we can sometimes recover our work by using the duplicate screen option, and this post describes this technique in more detail.
There is often the requirement to show or hide controls depending on other control values, or on a button click. This post describes how to carry out this task.
If you've been working with Power Apps for some time, you may not have noticed the small improvements and enhancements that have been applied over time. Here are 3 features that you may have missing.
One way to improve the visual appearance of an app is to apply gradient colours to controls. We may want to apply a gradient colur style to an entire screen, or to specific parts of a screen only, such as header or title sections.In this post, we'll walk through one way to accomplish this, with the help of an HTML text control.
- Formula - How to calculate compound interest
- Data - What to do when the data panel is missing in designer
- Editor - How to save and overwrite an existing app in Power Apps
- PCF - How to get the IP address of the client
- Demo app - How to save data like a pro - Southcoast Summit Presentation
- Error - How to fix "Sign-in to continue" loop problem in the model driven app designer
- Colors - How to convert Power App colors to hex
- Templates - Discover UI inspiration ideas through community Power App templates on Figma
- Dates - How to calculate UK tax weeks
- Pages - Timer control now available in model app pages
- Data - Combine columns from separate tables into a single table
- Microsoft Ignite 2022 - Highlights and summary of Power App announcements
- Utilities - The best way to peform OCR on images of Power Apps Formulas
- Colors - How to get darker or lighter shades of a colour
- PCF Components - What to do when strange errors occur when calling NPM commands
- Controls - How to create multi-line tooltips or multi-line text input control hint text
- Designer - How to better collaborate with other app builders using the new comments feature
- Apps - How to open Power Apps MSAPP files - 2022