Category: Sql Server
Is your SQL Server data as secure as you think? If we create a shared 'implicit' connection, our database may be more open than we think. In this post, we'll look at how users can exploit the security vulnerability that is associated with this connection type.
With SQL Server, the Count and CountRow functions produce delegation warnings. Without these functions, does it make it impossible to count records from large SQL Server tables? The answer is no! In this post, I'll describe a trick that enables us to carry out this task.
From the SQL Azure Portal, there is now the option to create a Power App ontop of a SQL Table. Here's a closer look at this feature.
Find out how to install and connect to a local SQL Server with the on-premises gateway
If you're completely new to SQL Server, this post will show you how to install an on-premise instance of SQL Server.
Don't know what data source to use? Read this to find out which data source can best suit your needs.
- Formula - How to calculate compound interest
- Data - What to do when the data panel is missing in designer
- Editor - How to save and overwrite an existing app in Power Apps
- PCF - How to get the IP address of the client
- Demo app - How to save data like a pro - Southcoast Summit Presentation
- Error - How to fix "Sign-in to continue" loop problem in the model driven app designer
- Colors - How to convert Power App colors to hex
- Templates - Discover UI inspiration ideas through community Power App templates on Figma
- Dates - How to calculate UK tax weeks
- Pages - Timer control now available in model app pages
- Data - Combine columns from separate tables into a single table
- Microsoft Ignite 2022 - Highlights and summary of Power App announcements
- Utilities - The best way to peform OCR on images of Power Apps Formulas
- Colors - How to get darker or lighter shades of a colour
- PCF Components - What to do when strange errors occur when calling NPM commands
- Controls - How to create multi-line tooltips or multi-line text input control hint text
- Designer - How to better collaborate with other app builders using the new comments feature
- Apps - How to open Power Apps MSAPP files - 2022