If you want to select a random row or record from a data source, this post summarises the syntax that we can use.
A question that I hear on occasions is - is the AppColumns function delegable? This question often arises when app builders are unable to retrieve more than 2000 records. This post explores this behaviour in more detail.
Here are the best web links to help overcome the 500/2000 row limit.
- SharePoint - What to do when there's a mismatch between times in Power Apps and SharePoint
- Formula - What to do when the If statement doesn't work?
- Formula - Boolean And / Or operators - What is the order of precedence?
- SQL - Storing timezone independent time values with datatimeoffset
- Dates - How to display or convert Excel date serial numbers
- Text - How to convert a character to its ASCII numeric value
- Text - Examples of how to use the Char function, and a reference of ASCII codes
- Calendar - An easy way to add events to Google calendar
- Controls - How to set the data source of a Combo Box to a comma separated string
- Learning - Ignite Power Platform Developer Challenge - Chance to obtain a free exam this November 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 - Highlights and summary of Power App announcements
- Outlook - How to add, edit, delete, and list Outlook calendar events
- Apps - Migrating OnStart formula to use App.StartScreen/ Fixing existing apps that implement deep linking
- Calculations - What mistakes can happen when we fail to use round brackets correctly in calculations?
- Walkthrough - Solving maths puzzles with Power Apps
- Error - Unable to modify Dataverse tables with error message, Language id should not be null
- Formula - Transposing/converting rows to columns- an almost impossible task?
- Charts - How to create donut charts