If you want to select a random row or record from a data source, this post summarises the syntax that we can use.
A question that I hear on occasions is - is the AppColumns function delegable? This question often arises when app builders are unable to retrieve more than 2000 records. This post explores this behaviour in more detail.
Here are the best web links to help overcome the 500/2000 row limit.
- Formula - How to calculate compound interest
- Data - What to do when the data panel is missing in designer
- Editor - How to save and overwrite an existing app in Power Apps
- PCF - How to get the IP address of the client
- Demo app - How to save data like a pro - Southcoast Summit Presentation
- Error - How to fix "Sign-in to continue" loop problem in the model driven app designer
- Colors - How to convert Power App colors to hex
- Templates - Discover UI inspiration ideas through community Power App templates on Figma
- Dates - How to calculate UK tax weeks
- Pages - Timer control now available in model app pages
- Data - Combine columns from separate tables into a single table
- Microsoft Ignite 2022 - Highlights and summary of Power App announcements
- Utilities - The best way to peform OCR on images of Power Apps Formulas
- Colors - How to get darker or lighter shades of a colour
- PCF Components - What to do when strange errors occur when calling NPM commands
- Controls - How to create multi-line tooltips or multi-line text input control hint text
- Designer - How to better collaborate with other app builders using the new comments feature
- Apps - How to open Power Apps MSAPP files - 2022