Category: General Info
In this post, I review the Power Apps ideas forum and I highlight 10 great ideas that I think would make a big improvement to the product.
2020 was a great year for Power Apps, with many new features and additions. In this post, I summarise some the top features that were added in 2020.
Both new and experienced app builders should look at Mr Dang's 'design patterns' app. Read this to find out more, and to also find out how to setup Microsoft Cognitive Services with PowerApps.
Coming soon! Guest access for PowerApps...
PowerApps wins the PC Magazine 'Editors Choice' award.
PowerApps has no print support. What can you do instead?
How does PowerApps compare to other similar products? Find out here.
Find out how to run PowerApps on Android 4, Windows 7, and Windows XP
Here are all the official Microsoft PowerApps web resources you should know about.
Step by step guide through the PowerApps sign up process.
PowerApps doesn't work with Gmail/Hotmail/etc. Find out how to register a domain for use with PowerApps here.
Follow these 5 simple steps to get started with PowerApps.
Why choose PowerApps? Here are 5 great reasons.
- Dataverse - What are the benefits, and how to create formula columns
- Example - How to build hard-coded/data driven menus
- Forms - How to set the value of a field to todays date for new records only
- Flow - How to delete 'Ask in PowerApps' parameters in Flow
- Screens - How to copy screens between apps
- Dates - How to display minutes as hours/minutes, and days/hours/minutes
- Updates - How to find the dates and details of upcoming Power Apps feature releases and updates
- Apps - How to create an app from a hand drawn image
- What cost savings can corporate organisations achieve with Power Apps and the Power Platform?
- Microsoft Build 2022 highlights
- Certifications - Free Microsoft exam vouchers May 2022
- Apps - What happens to canvas apps when the owner/employee leaves an organisation?
- Dataverse - How to sort the available choice items from a choice column
- Media - How to enable users to create and save screen shots from a canvas app
- What is "Low Code 3.0"?
- Media - How to save the media files from an existing canvas app
- Dataverse - How to connect to SQL Server in Model Driven/Portal apps through virtual tables
- Controls - How to add a clickable image / image button