What AI features are coming to Power Apps in 2023? This post summarises the recent announcements from Microsoft.
If you're designing an app and you need some inspiration for UI ideas, you can take a look at some of the free community templates that you can find through figma.com.
If you develop canvas pages in model-driven apps, a limitation until recently is that the timer control was not supported. The great news is that we can now use the timer control in model-driven app pages
When building apps in Power Apps studio, we can now collaborate with other app builders by adding design time comments to apps. This post walks through this new functionality.
Following the recent update to the Power Apps Studio UI, here's where to find the menu items to open and save local MSAPP files.
- Bug - What to do when the Power Apps editor shows an empty grey screen
- Apps - How to launch a child Power App in the Windows version of Power Apps
- Controls - How to build a component for users to enter numbers with a set of connected slider and text input controls
- Dates - How to format date day numbers with suffix (st nd rd th)
- Dataverse - How to build an edit form to set the parent account for a contact record
- How to split the URL parameter name and values from a hyperlink
- Dataverse - How to use a checkbox control a set a yes/no field in Dataverse
- Sample App - Check out this great example of a calculator app
- Data - How to Validate UK National Insurance Numbers
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform User Group Q3 2023 meetup - A Night of Networking and Learning
- AI - Tips for creating Dataverse tables with Co-Pilot
- SQL - How to call SQL Server Stored procedures more easily with the help of Dataverse plugins
- Bug - What to do when the data section of the Power Apps Maker portal doesn't work
- Errors - What to do when creating an app with the 'start with data' feature fails
- Text - How to display text with striked/crossed out formatting
- Editor - How to Bring Back the Data Panel in Older Apps
- Microsoft Build 2023 - Best highlights for Power App Builders
- Error - How to fix the "This app isn't opening correctly" / "InsufficientActivePlanForApp" message