From a canvas app, we can connect to Dataverse databases that are hosted in different environments. This post describes how to accomplish this.
With Dataverse, the syntax to patch certain data types can look very complicated. In this post, we'll summarise the syntax to patch lookup, single choice, multi-choice, yes/no, single person/group, and multi person/group columns.
- Formulas - The Power Apps canvas app language now has a name!
- What does it take to become a Microsoft Partner that specialises in the Power Platform?
- COVID-19 - How schools can use the "Return to School" app to resume operations
- Model driven apps - 3 use case scenarios of how to set default record values
- Why is Microsoft 365 licensing so confusing?
- SQL - How to show distinct values in the most efficient way
- Formula - How to create comma separated (CSV) list of items
- Formulas - How to hack complex date calculations
- Dataverse - how to access tables from another environment
- Data - Excel vs Google Sheets
- Functions - How to create and use 'user defined functions'
- Power Virtual Agents - How to build and publish a basic chatbot
- Tip - Minimise your Power Platform licensing costs
- Formulas - Generating Row Numbers - Part 3
- General - How to update Office 365 profile details from an app
- General - What happens when we raise a support ticket?
- General - The easiest way to convert phone apps to tablet apps
- Connectors - How to display lists of apps from within an app
- Code - How to define a read-only table of static data
- Formula - How to use the IF and Switch functions - 3 common examples
- Power Virtual Agents - High level overview - what is it, what can it do?
- Code - Can we hack SharePoint ID columns to be delegable using the greater than/less than operators?
- Code - Where do we define datasource, table, and field definitions?
- General - How to apply gradient colours to screens
- General - How to undelete or restore deleted apps