There's no built-in function in Power Apps to convert a character to its ASCII value. This post describes how to carry out this task.
The code completion suggestions in the formula bar can be confusing. In particular, the usage of the BeginsWith, EndsWith, and Contains keywords are not entirely clear, and some app builders struggle to understand how to carry out the required string comparisons. This post describes this behaviour, including the correct syntax to carry out these operations.
- 2023 Release Wave 1 - The 5 best new features planned for Power Apps 2023
- Power App Makers can now create up to 3 Developer Environments per user!
- Save the Date - Powerful Devs Conference February 15 2023
- Dataverse - How to create Entity Relationship diagrams
- Data - How to group data in a gallery and calculate sums
- Dataverse - How you can more quickly bulk update data using the SQL language
- Dataverse - How to fix the bug in the 'Business Rules' editor that prevents numeric values from saving
- Training - List of Virtual Training Day Events in January and February 2023
- Barcodes - How to scan barcodes - a summary of the 3 available barcode scanning controls
- Formula - How to calculate compound interest
- Data - What to do when the data panel is missing in designer
- Editor - How to save and overwrite an existing app in Power Apps
- PCF - How to get the IP address of the client
- Demo app - How to save data like a pro - Southcoast Summit Presentation
- Error - How to fix "Sign-in to continue" loop problem in the model driven app designer
- Colors - How to convert Power App colors to hex
- Templates - Discover UI inspiration ideas through community Power App templates on Figma
- Dates - How to calculate UK tax weeks