Category: Sql Server
Is your SQL Server data as secure as you think? If we create a shared 'implicit' connection, our database may be more open than we think. In this post, we'll look at how users can exploit the security vulnerability that is associated with this connection type.
With SQL Server, the Count and CountRow functions produce delegation warnings. Without these functions, does it make it impossible to count records from large SQL Server tables? The answer is no! In this post, I'll describe a trick that enables us to carry out this task.
From the SQL Azure Portal, there is now the option to create a Power App ontop of a SQL Table. Here's a closer look at this feature.
Find out how to install and connect to a local SQL Server with the on-premises gateway
If you're completely new to SQL Server, this post will show you how to install an on-premise instance of SQL Server.
Don't know what data source to use? Read this to find out which data source can best suit your needs.
- Flow - How to delete 'Ask in PowerApps' parameters in Flow
- Screens - How to copy screens between apps
- Dates - How to display minutes as hours/minutes, and days/hours/minutes
- Updates - How to find the dates and details of upcoming Power Apps feature releases and updates
- Apps - How to create an app from a hand drawn image
- What cost savings can corporate organisations achieve with Power Apps and the Power Platform?
- Microsoft Build 2022 highlights
- Certifications - Free Microsoft exam vouchers May 2022
- Apps - What happens to canvas apps when the owner/employee leaves an organisation?
- Dataverse - How to sort the available choice items from a choice column
- Media - How to enable users to create and save screen shots from a canvas app
- What is "Low Code 3.0"?
- Media - How to save the media files from an existing canvas app
- Dataverse - How to connect to SQL Server in Model Driven/Portal apps through virtual tables
- Controls - How to add a clickable image / image button
- Data - How to get a row by ordinal number
- Model driven apps - SQL Server timeout errors
- Shortcuts to Power Apps Studio (https://create.powerapps.com/studio) no longer work - how to fix