Category: Sql Server
Is your SQL Server data as secure as you think? If we create a shared 'implicit' connection, our database may be more open than we think. In this post, we'll look at how users can exploit the security vulnerability that is associated with this connection type.
With SQL Server, the Count and CountRow functions produce delegation warnings. Without these functions, does it make it impossible to count records from large SQL Server tables? The answer is no! In this post, I'll describe a trick that enables us to carry out this task.
From the SQL Azure Portal, there is now the option to create a Power App ontop of a SQL Table. Here's a closer look at this feature.
Find out how to install and connect to a local SQL Server with the on-premises gateway
If you're completely new to SQL Server, this post will show you how to install an on-premise instance of SQL Server.
Don't know what data source to use? Read this to find out which data source can best suit your needs.
- Dates - How to display or convert Excel date serial numbers
- Text - How to convert a character to its ASCII numeric value
- Text - Examples of how to use the Char function, and a reference of ASCII codes
- Calendar - An easy way to add events to Google calendar
- Controls - How to set the data source of a Combo Box to a comma separated string
- Learning - Ignite Power Platform Developer Challenge - Chance to obtain a free exam this November 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 - Highlights and summary of Power App announcements
- Outlook - How to add, edit, delete, and list Outlook calendar events
- Apps - Migrating OnStart formula to use App.StartScreen/ Fixing existing apps that implement deep linking
- Calculations - What mistakes can happen when we fail to use round brackets correctly in calculations?
- Walkthrough - Solving maths puzzles with Power Apps
- Error - Unable to modify Dataverse tables with error message, Language id should not be null
- Formula - Transposing/converting rows to columns- an almost impossible task?
- Charts - How to create donut charts
- Settings - The easiest way to find environment id and other settings
- Admin - How to quarantine or block all users from running a specific app
- Learning - Learn Power Apps through the free Microsoft Virtual Training Day events (and receive a free exam)
- Formula - How to round times to the nearest x minutes