Category: Screen Design
On rare occasions, screens can come corrupt. On these occasions, we can sometimes recover our work by using the duplicate screen option, and this post describes this technique in more detail.
There is often the requirement to show or hide controls depending on other control values, or on a button click. This post describes how to carry out this task.
If you've been working with Power Apps for some time, you may not have noticed the small improvements and enhancements that have been applied over time. Here are 3 features that you may have missing.
One way to improve the visual appearance of an app is to apply gradient colours to controls. We may want to apply a gradient colur style to an entire screen, or to specific parts of a screen only, such as header or title sections.In this post, we'll walk through one way to accomplish this, with the help of an HTML text control.
- Formula - Transposing/converting rows to columns- an almost impossible task?
- Charts - How to create donut charts
- Settings - The easiest way to find environment id and other settings
- Admin - How to quarantine or block all users from running a specific app
- Learning - Learn Power Apps through the free Microsoft Virtual Training Day events (and receive a free exam)
- Formula - How to round times to the nearest x minutes
- Formulas - Review of how to write formulas using natural language
- Licensing - Microsoft 365 licensing price set to increase in March 2022
- SharePoint - Filtering lists by User() is now delegable
- Dates - How to get the start date from week number
- Data - How to remove/delete a field from a record
- Numbers - 10 examples of how to round numbers
- Dates - How to check if a year is a leap year
- Dates - How to get the week number for a given date
- Dates - How to get the nth weekday for a month
- Dates - How to get the last weekday for a month
- Forms - How to calculate values (eg sums and products) and store the results in SharePoint or other datasource
- Sums - How to calculate 'year to date' or running totals