Category: Screen Design
Troubleshooting - How to recover corrupted screens
On rare occasions, screens can come corrupt. On these occasions, we can sometimes recover our work by using the duplicate screen option, and this post describes this technique in more detail.
Screen Design - Show or hide controls based on other controls or on a button click
There is often the requirement to show or hide controls depending on other control values, or on a button click. This post describes how to carry out this task.
Designer - 3 Features you may have missed in the screen designer
If you've been working with Power Apps for some time, you may not have noticed the small improvements and enhancements that have been applied over time. Here are 3 features that you may have missing.
General - How to apply gradient colours to screens
One way to improve the visual appearance of an app is to apply gradient colours to controls. We may want to apply a gradient colur style to an entire screen, or to specific parts of a screen only, such as header or title sections.In this post, we'll walk through one way to accomplish this, with the help of an HTML text control.
- Editor - How to Bring Back the Data Panel in Older Apps
- Microsoft Build 2023 - Best highlights for Power App Builders
- Error - How to fix the "This app isn't opening correctly" / "InsufficientActivePlanForApp" message
- Numbers - How to Format Numbers with a Dollar Symbol the Right Way
- Build - Claim a free "PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer" exam voucher and become Microsoft Certified
- Warning Message - "New cloud service dependency for data residency compliance" - What does this mean?
- Formula - How to add a button that converts degrees Centigrade to Fahrenheit and vice versa
- Text - How to extract email addresses that are formatted with angle brackets
- Power Apps for Teams: What to Do If Your Environment Gets Disabled or Deleted
- Power Apps and Sunshine at the Iberian Tech Summit 2023
- Reading Dynamics 365 and Power Platform User Group successfully holds its Q2 2023 meetup
- Editor - What to do if the variables or collections view is missing in Power Apps Studio
- Text - The easiest way to copy text to the clipboard
- Formula - How to convert a single delimited string to rows and columns
- Controls - How to use the Tab List control - Examples
- Formula - How to get the dates for the current week
- What AI features are coming to Power Apps 2023?
- Formula Editor - Why should you enable the new formula bar? Old vs New compared.
Author, software developer,
Power Platform specialist