Are you unable to edit your app in Power Apps for Teams environment due to an "environment disabled" error? If so, here's what to do.
A great feature of Power Apps for Microsoft Teams is that it offers 5 built in apps - inspections, milestones, bulletins, issue reporting, and employee ideas. We can use these apps straight away, or we can adapt them to better suit our needs. This post summarises what these apps are capable of.
If we want to add messages to a Microsoft Temas channel, this post describes a very simple way to carry out this task.
- Editor - How to see changes that other app-makers are making in real time
- Copilot - A cautionary example of how Copilot can write formula that's completely incorrect!
- How to open component libraries - component library option missing in app menu 2023
- Apps - The easiest way to determine the OS and browser details of the end user device
- DevOps - Quickstart guide to setting up DevOps and enabling multiple app builders to simultaneously edit canvas apps
- Bug - What to do when the Power Apps editor shows an empty grey screen
- Apps - How to launch a child Power App in the Windows version of Power Apps
- Controls - How to build a component for users to enter numbers with a set of connected slider and text input controls
- Dates - How to format date day numbers with suffix (st nd rd th)
- Dataverse - How to build an edit form to set the parent account for a contact record
- How to split the URL parameter name and values from a hyperlink
- Dataverse - How to use a checkbox control a set a yes/no field in Dataverse
- Sample App - Check out this great example of a calculator app
- Data - How to Validate UK National Insurance Numbers
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform User Group Q3 2023 meetup - A Night of Networking and Learning
- AI - Tips for creating Dataverse tables with Co-Pilot
- SQL - How to call SQL Server Stored procedures more easily with the help of Dataverse plugins
- Bug - What to do when the data section of the Power Apps Maker portal doesn't work