The settings area of the canvas app designer has now been improved. Changes to key settings don't require a restart, and it now provides better information for app builders. This post provides more details...
By default, the back button on an Android device quits the current app, and returns the user to the app list. Here's how to configure an app so that the button navigates the user to the previous screen.
- Apps - What happens to canvas apps when the owner/employee leaves an organisation?
- Dataverse - How to sort the available choice items from a choice column
- Media - How to enable users to create and save screen shots from a canvas app
- What is "Low Code 3.0"?
- Media - How to save the media files from an existing canvas app
- Dataverse - How to connect to SQL Server in Model Driven/Portal apps through virtual tables
- Controls - How to add a clickable image / image button
- Data - How to get a row by ordinal number
- Model driven apps - SQL Server timeout errors
- Shortcuts to Power Apps Studio (https://create.powerapps.com/studio) no longer work - how to fix
- Financial analysts - What's their assessment of Power Apps and the Power Platform?
- Windows - New version of Power Apps for Windows is now available
- Error - Troubleshooting the 'hmmm something went wrong' error
- Employment - How to quickly search all Power Apps vacancies at Microsoft
- Times - How to spoof the current timezone in Power Apps
- Data - How to update SQL and other connection passwords
- Accounts - Will Power Apps soon support multiple work accounts in the same browser session?
- Tools - Convert Excel to Collections Online