Navigation - How to build dynamic data driven navigation, or to restrict access to screens based on data
An occasional question that I hear from app builders is - how do I build dynamic, or data driven navigation structures in Power Apps? This post describes a strategy that we can use.
- Dataverse - What are the benefits, and how to create formula columns
- Example - How to build hard-coded/data driven menus
- Forms - How to set the value of a field to todays date for new records only
- Flow - How to delete 'Ask in PowerApps' parameters in Flow
- Screens - How to copy screens between apps
- Dates - How to display minutes as hours/minutes, and days/hours/minutes
- Updates - How to find the dates and details of upcoming Power Apps feature releases and updates
- Apps - How to create an app from a hand drawn image
- What cost savings can corporate organisations achieve with Power Apps and the Power Platform?
- Microsoft Build 2022 highlights
- Certifications - Free Microsoft exam vouchers May 2022
- Apps - What happens to canvas apps when the owner/employee leaves an organisation?
- Dataverse - How to sort the available choice items from a choice column
- Media - How to enable users to create and save screen shots from a canvas app
- What is "Low Code 3.0"?
- Media - How to save the media files from an existing canvas app
- Dataverse - How to connect to SQL Server in Model Driven/Portal apps through virtual tables
- Controls - How to add a clickable image / image button