Microsoft Virtual Training Day events provide a great way for beginners to learn about the Power Platform, or for experienced users looking to refresh their knowledge of certain topics. These events are conducted online and free of charge.
A great benefit of attending the Power Platform Fundamentals training is that attendees receive a free voucher for the "PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals" exam.
Here are the registration links to the English language events in January and February 2023.
Note that these events fill up quickly so it's a good idea to register early!
- Build and manage innovative business solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Easily connect all your data to analyze business performance with custom-built apps
- Automate workflows to improve daily processes, regardless of your technical expertise
- Take the Microsoft PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam at no cost.
17/01/2023 09:00 (UTC)Register Now
20/01/2023 10:00 (UTC)
- Use low-code, drag-and-drop tools in Power Automate to take over reoccurring, mundane tasks with ease.
- Learn how to best take advantage of AI Builder in Power Automate.
- Quickly process forms to enhance workflow using image and text detection software.
23/02/2023 09:00 (UTC)
- Learn about app development and connectivity with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Familiarize yourself with how to securely store and manage data with Microsoft Dataverse.
- Understand the difference between model-driven and canvas apps and how they help your business.
17/01/2023 08:30 (UTC)Register Now
18/01/2023 23:00 (UTC)Register Now