Microsoft offers a range of free online, Virtual Training Day events. These events cover topics that include Microsoft 365 Teams, Azure, Dynamics 365 and Security.
In particular, it also covers the Power Platform and there are two tracks - Power Platform Fundamentals, and Power Platform App Maker. To register for these events, you can click the registration link beneath.
At the time of writing, there are 4 available dates in September 2021.
The great thing about the Power Platform Fundamentals session is that all attendees will be able to take the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam free of charge.
The topics that are covered in the Fundamentals event are:
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Apps and Common Data Services
- Build simple Power Apps
- Leverage Microsoft Power Automate
- Leverage Microsoft Power BI
The topics in the App Maker event are:
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Common Data Service
- Get started with Common Data Service
- Get started with model-driven apps in Microsoft Power Apps
- Get started with Microsoft Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows in Microsoft Power AutomateGet started with AI Builder
If you're looking to learn more about Power Apps and the Power Platform, especially if you're just starting out, I would strongly recommend these free online events.